Call us: 0121 439 2452


Catering and Hospitality Insurance

Life as a restaurateur or caterer is extremely busy and demanding. You don’t have the time to sit and worry about the huge range of risks you are exposed to every day. Leave your restaurant, cafe, pub or bar insurance to us, the insurance specialists.

You want to be sure that if the worst happens, you have sufficient catering industry insurance cover to help your business survive and get back on its feet as soon as possible.

What if:

Here at Arthur Marsh, we have experienced staff who understand the challenges of running a restaurant or catering business and the coverages needed to protect your business. We search for policies, which provide comprehensive cover at competitive rates.

What businesses can we cover?

In addition to the standard cover, we offer loss of licence and wines, spirits and tobacco cover to make sure the policy meets your needs exactly and leaves you to get on with what you do best, without the worries of being adequately insured. If you’re looking for cover, call our specialist team on 0121 293 5764 or if you prefer, you can visit our branch to discuss your insurance needs face to face: Virginia House, 56 Warwick Road, Solihull, B92 7HX.

Did you know? Send in your insurance schedule to us, even before your renewal date and we will check that you have the right cover in place at the right place. We will give you a free no-obligation insurance review.

Get a Quote

Let us know how we can help you. Fill out our contact form and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible, or when it’s convenient for you.

Get a Quote Call us